Ganoderma has been known for centuries for alkalizing and oxygenating the body to establish the foundation for a lifetime of good health, removing the basis for osteoporosis, arthritis, adult-onset diabetes, heart disease, and many other degenerative conditions including cancer. No disease can survive in a super oxygenated environment. When your body has sufficient oxygen, it thrives. Ganoderma is a super herb which rapidly oxygenates your body and automatically adjusts your PH to a healthy balance at the cellular level.
Weight Loss: Oxygen is a necessary component for burning fuel. The more you oxygenate the body, the higher your metabolism. That means weight loss.
Ganoderma is backed up with evidenced based documented research in reducing cholesterol levels and easing allergy-related inflammation of the airway.
Often used as an immune stimulant by people with cancer (as well as HIV), Ganoderma has been shown to strengthen immunity as well as combat cancer-cell proliferation
BENEFITS OF GANODERMA FOR SPECIFIC HEALTH CONDITIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
· Alcoholism and cirrhosis of the liver. Ganoderma helps to prevent alcohol-induced fatty liver and cirrhosis. It is beneficial for people in earlier stages of alcoholic liver disease who have not yet experienced severe loss of liver function.
· Bronchitis and yeast infection. Ganoderma stimulates the maturation of immune cells known as macrophages, which engulf and digest infectious bacteria. This prevents secondary infections from developing into cases of chronic bronchitis. Mature macrophages also are active against yeasts, making ganoderma a valuable treatment for yeast infection.
· Fibroids (uterine myomas). Ganoderma keeps the uterine lining from making both basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), a chemical that promotes fibroid growth, and histamine, a chemical that causes inflammation.
· High blood pressure. There is evidence that ganoderma can lower both blood pressure and blood-cholesterol levels. Russian scientists screening mushrooms as potential cholesterol-lowering drugs have found that ganoderma extracts stop the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries of laboratory animals. Two controlled clinical studies have investigated the effects of ganoderma on high blood pressure in humans. Both found it could lower pressure significantly as compared with a placebo. The subjects with high blood pressure in the second study had not previously responded to medications.
· Stress. Eastern physicians have recognized for centuries that ganoderma can reduce emotional outbursts during long-term stress. Additionally, doctors at the Hijitaki Clinic in Tokyo have found that ganoderma helped to decrease physical pain dramatically in two people with neuralgia and two other people with shingles (herpes zoster).
· Prevents and fights cancer: Ganoderma stimulates the body's production of interleukin-2, which fights several types of cancer, and it contains compounds called ganoderic acids, which act against liver cancer. Ganoderma counteracts the suppression of red and white blood cells that can result from cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan, Neosar) treatment by stimulating the creation of protein in the bone marrow. In 1931, Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize for the connection he discovered between oxygen and cancer. His studies showed that the number one cause of cancer is a lack of oxygen in the cellular environment. Warburg determined that cancer cells are anaerobic, meaning they thrive in an oxygen-depleted environment. Conversely, cancer cells cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment. Warburg also wrote about oxygen’s relationship to the pH of cancer cells and the body’s terrain. He said that cancer maintains a lower pH, as low as 6.0, due to lactic-acid production and elevated CO2. Warburg believed that higher pH (more alkaline) meant higher concentrations of oxygen, and vice versa. What Warburg discovered for cancer is true for all degenerative diseases. Oxygen and a healthy pH balance are the foundational keys to a healthy body.
Other health benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum include the following:
· Helps balance blood sugar and pancreatic functions
· Helps protect against skin cell degeneration
· Helps improve skin texture
· Helps reduce appearance of aging
· Helps eliminate toxins from the body
· Helps increase metabolism
· Helps fight and inhibit free radicals
· Helps unclog arteries and supports liver function
· Helps improve sexual functions
· Helps reduce fatigue and improve sleep
· Help improve the digestive system
· Relieves sinuses congestion and other respiratory problems
· Helps rejuvenate body tissues and cells
· Helps increase brain power and clarity
· Helps provide energy and vigour
· Helps rejuvenate and oxygenate the body
· Helps strengthens the immune system
· Helps support the regulation of blood pressure
· Helps balance cholesterol
· Effectively aids in the healing of skin wounds, scrapes, psoriasis, mouth ulcers, external bleeding, bug bites and stings